Helping to Prevent Alzheimer’s and Dementia is as Simple as Wearing a Hearing AidFebruary 20, 2017
Antidepressant May Worsen TinnitusSeptember 5, 2017
Hello, Beaverton, Hillsboro, and surrounding areas. I would like to invite you to join me for a special event at my Beaverton office on May 2nd and 3rd, 2017. During your visit I will be using my state of the art Video Otoscope to look inside of your ear to evaluate the potential causes of hearing difficulties. This procedure is completely painless and will allow me to see all the way to your eardrum on a video monitor. If you experience the following difficulties this procedure is for you:
- Hearing but not understanding certain words
- Difficulty understanding conversation in noisy environments
- Frequently asking people to repeat themselves
- Having to turn the TV up loud in order to understand what is being said
In addition, I will take the time to review your medical and hearing history during your consultation. This will let me help determine the cause of your hearing difficulties. This examination may reveal common problems such as:
- Damage to the eardrum
- Fluid accumulation in the middle ear
- Other conditions which may make it difficult to hear clearly
During this event, I will also be performing demonstrations of the new Widex BEYOND technology. See how the advances in the past months will drastically improve your quality of life.
There is no charge or obligation for these services during this special event. Appointments are limited. Please call to reserve your place today!
May 2nd and 3rd Only!!
Sage Hearing Solutions
1865 NW 169th Pl.